Lauren's Virtual World

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MMM Update- Bad News

My MMM plans have gone awry. My daughter broke my camera! She got mad while she was taking photos b/c she couldn’t get something right and threw it! It really takes a lot of patience dealing w/ kids, I swear. So I’ve been camera-less since Saturday.

I have been doing my MMM thing, I just haven’t been able to take photos. Is that allowed? Maybe when my camera situation gets fixed, I’ll do some re-takes. Is that even allowed either, lol.

Here’s a rundown of what I’ve worn:

Sunday Day 6- another casual work at home day

- Black Cotton Jersey Tank *Handmade Item*

-Black Sweats

Monday Day 7

-Black Cowl Knit top *Handmade Item*

-Bootcut Jeans

-Ballet Flats

Tuesday Day 8

-Black graphic tee

-Black Ponte Pants *Handmade Item* The same ones I wore the other day

---

Hmm I really should wear something more interesting if I’m going to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google