Lauren's Virtual World

Monday, February 28, 2011

Me-Made-March

Yeah this is so last minute but I still want to try to participate.

I, Lauren from http://www.laurensvirtualworld.blogspot.com/, commit to wear atleast one handmade item each day for the month of March.

I'm not sure if I'll have time for this, but I think this will be a great way to push myself into blogging more. And ofcourse making myself get dressed everyday, lol. You know how glamorous the work at home mom wardrobe can be.

I know I've been away for awhile, but I've been sewing and I have some stuff to show. Soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back can' wait to see your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the welcome back. Hopefully I will be blogging regularly with the Me-Made-March challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Google