Lauren's Virtual World

Saturday, October 16, 2010

How I Spent My Friday Night Sew In

I hope it’s not to late to post about my Friday Night Sew In. I just got off work and did a quick photo shoot, whew.

So last night was very productive! A UFO got finished and one got a little further along.

Pattern: BWOF 6/10 150

000001837646

Fabric: Tutti Fruitti print from Hancocks

Front:

002

Ballerina Pose (Had to throw that one in)

004

Detail Shots:

Front:

FrontDetail

(oops, looks like the bow slid over a little from all those action shots, lol)

Hem:

009

Side (Invisible Zipper and Thread Chain)006

Conclusion: This is a great pattern that I highly recommend. Very cute details that you don’t always see in children’s patterns. And I have to say Burda did a good job on drafting. Their bodices never gap on my daughter.

Sorry, this is kind of brief. I’m still tired from work today and sewing last night, lol. If anyone reading this is planning to make this, email me or leave me a comment and I can share my advice and any changes I made.

As for the other UFO I worked on, it’s a top for my mom that I got the lining cut out on.

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest dress I've see in a while. Invisible zipper, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job and your model is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments. I swear Burda has the best kids designs. I'm so happy to finally finish it, too. My poor baby has a new summer dress at the beginning of fall, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Google