Lauren's Virtual World

Friday, August 6, 2010

Putting the Life Back in My Blog

This summer has been pretty hectic. I've definitely been sewing, but blogging has gone by the wayside. I guess I was also unsure if I even wanted to continue blogging. I'm a pretty quiet and private person. And ofcourse, I was asking myself, does anyone even care. After mulling it over, I've decided WTH not. Not too many people read my blog, but since I am that private person I was describing, that is actually a good thing. It will give me the opportunity to share some of my projects and also provide a sort of personal notebook for myself.

Since I decided to re-vive my blog, I decided on some goals for myself. I really want to work on my photography. I took some quick and dirty photos of some of my projects so I have some pics to post. But in the future, I'm going to work on getting some better shots. I also plan to update my blog, once a week. Hopefully more often, lol, but there will definitely be something to see weekly. Some more goals I plan to share in the future.

But without further ado, back to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google