Lauren's Virtual World

Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time I've done something like this but I 'm very excited about it. I've recently began working from home and I've just discovered the amazing, vast world of the intertnet. And I want a part of this community. Working from home turns you a little more reclusive, but there is still a yearning for a sense of community. So can I be a part of your virtual community? Thanks in advance for the invite :).

Well, your probably wondering what this blog is about and here it goes. A little bit of everything. I have very diverse interests and I want to share a little of what I do. I think the primary focus right now is going to be a creative outlet for sewing projects. I love to sew and I've been so inspired my many sewing blogs. I want to share my projects, tips, and new discoveries with you.

Since this is about me, you will also find many other things here, too. I like to write (I'm out of practice but I hope this will brush my skills up), draw, read, knit, and crochet. My interests include fashion and fitness. So in addition to sewing, I will probably be sprinkling in a few of these things, too.

I won't make this too long, but I wanted to give you a brief introduction. I'm really excited and I plan to put a lot of myself into this. So welcome to Lauren's Virtual World! Enjoy.

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm very excited to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thrilled that you have started this blog, lauren toni! i wish i could wear the "hot" sandals but i will certainly look for the flat version. smile.

    ReplyDelete

Google